For Adults & Parents
Ministry volunteers are vital to the mission of Goalline. It is through their involvement that student lives are changed. Goalline volunteers participate in a full range of activities and events to reach students for Jesus Christ such as:
- providing snacks or meals at events
- adopting students through the Adopt-a-Student program
- providing Bible study for small groups
- being a mentor to a student
- praying for the students and the ministry
- being guest speakers or participating in music and/or games at Survivor
- participating in mission projects
- providing transportation to students on Sundays to area churches
- providing financial support
Your financial gifts are essential to Goalline Ministries in helping to make a difference in the lives of young people. Your monetary support is vital to carrying out this ministry. Goalline Ministries is a non-profit 501-3(c) organization.
We offered bible studies once a week throughout the year to create connections with our students. Therefore, Goalline Ministries looks for Christian families and volunteers that are willing to host bible studies.
Through this program, families in the community are paired with Thomas University students. The purpose of the program is to provide encouragement and support for the students. Possible activities that may be offered include:
- Providing meals at home or in local restaurants
- Attending student’s athletic events
- Inviting students to attend church
- Providing a place to wash clothes
- Providing a place for students to “get away”
- Providing information about the community and community resources
- Providing a “home away from home”
Goalline mission projects are opportunities for students to work in cooperation with churches in the local area. Some of these opportunities may be local, within the United States, and/or abroad. Some activities in the past have included participation in mission trips to Nicaragua and Panama, the providing of student volunteers for local churches during Disciple Now Weekend, and the providing student volunteers at a construction site of a local church. Adults from local churches accompany Thomas University students in these mission projects.
Goalline Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 1202
Thomasville, GA 31799-1202
Phone: (229) 221-9634 or (229) 894-3841
Click here to email